Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Puppy Pack.

These pups are the "bloc" dogs-in other words the ones that hang around outside my apartment. Today they decided to follow me to my door after I arrived in the center from the train station. They looked rather cute in the process so I snapped some shots.  Some of them have been around since I arrived, others have been born in the time since I've been here, and they are always together sleeping near the dumpsters. I wish I could take them all in!

It's hard to get a shot of all of them...its not like they know to sit or stay when asked.

Oh hey guys! This one on the right is an old man.

Skinny boy..but really sweet and usually the first to approach me.

I love the guy in the middle-just staring at me.

My favorite! He sits and waits for me to come out of my apartment then follows me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment