Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fill in the blank Sunday

I know, I know it has been forever since I've posted-I seem to be in a bit of a blog funk. In my defense, it has been a crazy and hectic last two weeks and this week will be no exception-complete with Thanksgiving dinner at the Ambassador's house in Bucharest! More information to come regarding what the heck I've been up to since my last post, but for now-something fun.

1.   A nervous habit I have is   picking mascara off of my eyelashes. Then the mascara gets on my fingers and I can't stand that so it's a vicious cycle. LUCKILY I've been doing a lot better managing stress so this hasn't happened in awhile.

2.   Something that makes me sad is  thinking about my last day in Romania. Saying goodbye to my students/friends/new family who have been with me the past 2 years and who have taught me so much will no doubt be one of the hardest days in my life.

3.  Today I am thankful for   a working heater and hot water!! It is FREEZING in Romania today.

4. My favorite room in my house is   my kitchen. Cooking has turned into one of my new favorite hobbies. Yeah-I hear you laughing from the US now. :)

5.  I can't stand  when girls wear spandex as pants. 


6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would   not spend it. That is 300 lei and a lot of money to me these days! :) I would put it towards my trip in the spring-it would go right into the "DON"T YOU DARE SPEND THIS UNTIL MARCH" envelope.


7.  The last person I hung out with was   6 wonderful PCVs who came to visit this weekend! Chili and cornbread, a wine tasting, tours of my school/town, trip to Timisoara and an amazing meal our last night-it was a great weekend with amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment