Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eco-Fashion Show.

After looking through my photos from my time in Romania I realized that I never posted pictures of the Eco-Friendly Fashion Show that my school hosted at the end of the school year last May! It was part of the "Scoala Pentru un Viitor Verde" campaign (School for a Green Future) and the contestants had to design their outfits entirely out of paper, plastic, and "trash" materials. I was amazed at the creativity of the designs and with the school traditional dance team performing mid show-it was a successful and fun experience for all. Take a look!
Birdhouses my students made for an ECO project!

Getting the dresses ready! These are made out of newspaper and crepe paper.

On the jury and hanging out with Silvia!

And it starts! Amazing outfits. On the right you can see a girl with a plastic plate skirt.

Love the robot.

This dress was awesome and made entirely out of paper and a black plastic bag.

Students singing and dancing in traditional outfits.


Made out of tissues!



Trash Bag Dress.


Aluminum foil and newspaper!

And of course, VALI! Best counterpart in Romania, hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment