Friday, February 25, 2011

Just another day with 7th Grade

I was in my 7B class today playing an English question game with the kids.  They were divided into teams and had to answer the question that I or my wonderful counterpart Ildy asked them. After about 20 minutes of playing, the competition was fierce and the kids were really into it. Then Idly asked this question:

"Give me the plural of sheep. One sheep, two.....?"

The kids started throwing out every answer out there. "Sheeps!" "Sheepes!" Sheepy!" they shouted, trying to write their answer on the board before the next person. We kept saying "no, no thats not right" and after a minute they sat there stumped. A silence fell over the room as they sat there thinking, then all of a sudden one of the boys shouted...

"LAMB!! It's LAMB!"

We couldnt stop laughing. I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment