Friday, July 22, 2011

I confess.

I confess, I spent an entire day this week sitting in my PJs watching TV, napping, and planning for next year.  PJ days are the best and entirely necessary from time to time. "Mental Health Days" as I like to call them.

I confess, I've watched Bridesmaids 4 times since I downloaded it less than a week and a half ago.

I confess, yes-I downloaded Bridesmaids.

I confess, I worry too much about things that are out of my control.

I confess, I can't sleep at night. Living alone in Romania, in your own apartment with a gas meter to detect potential gas leaks can be stressful. Not to mention just living alone in Romania. That can be stressful too.

I confess, I actually awoke to my gas meter blaring at me this morning. My nightmare came to life and I opened all the windows and prayed it was just a faulty reading. It's back to zero now (scale of 0-6) and I'm fine, did I mention it can be stressful here?

I confess, even though I am a teacher teaching in front of classes all day every day, I still have a fear of public speaking. Especially to my peers.

I confess, the beach is my absolute favorite place to be in this world. 

I confess, I should be more consistent with my p90x workouts. But lets be real-that p90x yoga is not made for humans.

I confess, I have always, always wanted to learn to play the harp.

I confess, I still have no idea what I want to do with my life after Peace Corps, but have faith I will figure it all out.

Until then, I savor the moments here. Especially the summer sunflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment