Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Brother.


 Yesterday was my little brother's birthday (and my Aunt's!! Happy Birthday Auntie M!) so I decided to dedicate a blog to him today. Travis-you are such an important part of my life and I don't know what I would do without you. Life would definitely be boring...what would I do if I didn't have a brother who....

...wore cool aviators in the pimped out Volvo station wagon?



...stopped everything to make a ramp off the front porch in the middle of a blizzard? At age 21?



...has mad ups?







...creeped on almost every picture taken within a 20 foot vicinity? 
...got excited about candy Thanksgiving turkeys?













...woke up looking like this? Even on Christmas morning?? (Don't kill me for this...I've lived with that morning face for 23 years. :) 



...was there for me no matter what, through thick and thin. And to match clothes with. Ok-not planned.



 ...rocked the long Bieber shag long before it was cool.




 ...loved pumpkin patches just as much as I do. Maybe even more.


...eventually parted with the Bieber shag and turned into the man he is today.

I love you little brother, I'm so proud of you and I'm honored to be called your sister. Rock out your 23rd year and I'll see you in 2012. Miss you.


                  (Insert secret handshake)

No comments:

Post a Comment