Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Confessions Part III

I probably ate the most disgusting combination of food ever for lunch today. Now let me just say this- I've been home sick for almost 1.5 weeks now, so there isn't much left in my house and I refuse to go buy more until I get paid in a few days so I had to make do.  Think noodles, a powdered cheese packet, ketchup, french mustard, and Tabasco sauce. Oh yeah, I went there.

I used to have an albino bunny named Snowball. He was all white (clearly) with beady red eyes and I used to walk him down the sidewalk with a hot pink harness and leash...I wish I was joking.

I thought I was dying Sunday night and called my PC doctor in tears at 9:30PM.  My throat was so swollen I could barely swallow and I was convinced it was closing up and I would suffocate here alone in my apartment. In Romania. Alone. Did I mention I'm kinda a hypochondriac? 

I was cutting up bananas for my yogurt and ended up dropping a piece on the floor. I stared at it...looked around, (like someone was going to see me?!)and picked it right up off the floor and added it right back into my bowl of yogurt. Yum.

I made it to day 30 of p90x workouts and then traveled and got sick and ugh, Im trying not to feel like a big failure. I was seeing results just after a month and I cant' wait to start again as soon as I'm better.

I watched "48 Hours" for two hours yesterday and scared myself. To death. Literally couldn't fall asleep until 3:00AM because I thought that every noise was someone coming into my apartment to kill me, abduct me, etc. And when I finally DID fall asleep, it was only because I left the lights on. Yeah...

 I really, really miss Christmas shopping. I even miss fighting for a parking spot at the mall and then waiting in line forever and shoving your way through crowds...the whole damn process. 

I once choked on a spoonful of peanut butter. #overambitiouswiththepb.
I have a collection of Archie comic books. Betty, Veronica, Jughead-I have the whole gang. We're talking probably about 150 comic books...maybe more. And I still pick them up when I see them for sale. 

N*SYNC's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" is playing on full blast at this very moment and I MIGHT be singing at the top of my lungs. You're welcome. 










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up, you'll get better for sure. and you sound more like homesick to me :)
    p.s.: I've discovered this (your blog) about one week ago, and I spent a whole day (night included) to read it from top to bottom (and all the comments as well). Really hope that you will enjoy your staying here (and don't forget visiting the S-E part of the country in the summer, best in july or august - just before you go, the Danube Delta and the seaside - in Mamaia or Costinesti). All the best & get well soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete