Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On the Road Again..

Just finished up a GLOW (Girls Leading Our World) camp in Maramures and have arrived in Sinaia for my MST, or Mid-Service Training. That's right folks-I'm halfway through my service! I can't believe it.

Anyways, tons of pictures to come from the camp, which was wonderful. But first, a week of PC training here and then back to site. I'll try to get pictures up sometime while I'm here-in between sessions. Speaking of here, Sinaia is a beautiful town known for its mountains, bears, and the Peles Castle which looks like this:


Sorry this post is short, but I am exhausted after my 12 hour night train (didn't sleep much) and a bit perturbed that after arriving at the hotel at 5:30am, the staff couldn't as least let me put my bags somewhere, or let me stay with a friend who is already here and checked in until my room is ready. Argh. SO another PCV (Sara Anne as well!) is here with me and we're currently sitting in the dark lobby waiting for a room. Ahhhh. Life in the PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment