Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hiking in Carasova

This weekend I left my town for the great outdoors in Carasova. The teachers from my school had a hiking weekend together so of course I went with. Like I said, we were in Carasova, a small predominately Croatian village about 2.5 hours from Recas. The following pictures are from our "6 Hour Hike" on Saturday...6 hours which turned into 7...8....you get the idea. :) Enjoy!


A beautiful view of crystal clear water in the forest...


One of the many butterflies that landed on/near me...


Traversing over one of the coolest bridges I've ever seen...


Caves! And Vali and Roxana..English Teachers


A beautiful view of Carasova


At the top! The grass is as tall as I am...


The view from up high...


Drinking water from the river...


More crystal clear water...


The biggest Thistles I've ever seen..


Beautiful caves...


Taking a break with Aries...


Standing on a 17th century Turkish Fortress...no big deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment