Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Pictures!















Freya and I at the Lion Club!














Finishing up Ultimate Frisbee














The LION CLUB.


















Hello from my apartment!















View from my bloc...















My host mama told me that when we eat cherries we put them over our ears...like this. WHEN IN ROMANIA!!! haha.















We found a playground at night, this ride was pretty hilarious. We are 18-29 years old. Haha.















Ruins near my house-Dracula lived here!














Roses are everywhere..so pretty!














Ladies at the BBQ!


















Teaching them how to shuffle.



















A Romanian BBQ-Tomato and Cucumber Salad!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures, Sara! Besides giving all of us here the US insight into how things are going for you, it also shows us that we're not really all that different.

    ReplyDelete